Pages

Thursday, June 21, 2012

The Book!

Good day to all, in my previous post I mentioned about working on the book and it is coming along nicely. The book will consist of 3 chapters, and it will be about 50 pages give or take a few depending on the images I decide to put in there, each page of the book will also have a quote about photography. I will announce the book here on my blog, followed by Google + and twitter, so please follow me if you want to stay updated on the release. Book will be available in both hard cover for your coffee table or office and as an eBook for you mobile device/reader.

Thank you again fro reading and as the image above illustrates i now need some coffee :)

2 comments:

  1. Exciting project. Like the quotes idea- will they only be from photographers?

    ReplyDelete
  2. The quotes are all about photography, but not necessarily by a photographer

    ReplyDelete