Pages

Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Another Magazine

Good news my subway series have been published by Dodho Magazine, you can take a look at the article here. This is my 3rd publishing, kind of a big deal for me. I appreciate all the support i have received so far.
I have submitted my work to a few more places, so stay tuned for more.

Some other news to share I have been trying a slightly different approach to street shooting with a wider lens instead of my 45mm, and slowly getting a hang of it, I can't say I like one better then the other, but it is something different and does produce different results, but I let you be the judge, so please leave me a comment let me know what you think of the following pictures

Thank you all for reading

2 comments:

  1. Roman, Wider is always better. Forces you to get closer.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well its not just about getting closer, with a 45mm lens i usually need to look at the screen or EVF to see what i am shooting, with a wider lens i can shoot of my hip as i am walking and chances are i will get the subject that i want, its just a different style, but i am trying to see what i like better

    ReplyDelete