Pages

Friday, August 24, 2012

Style

No, we are not talking about your clothing style, we are talking about photography style. Earlier today I read an article that talk about how you have to pick a style and stick to it in order to become a better photographer. I have been thinking about it all day and yes most photographers who are successful have a style that they stick to and known for, but do you really have to. I love street photography and for the most part that is what I do, but I also like city and architecture photography and some landscape, I love photography in general so why should I be limited to only 1 style. I think learning other styles is important and will help you develop as photographer.


Both photos represent 2 different styles of photography, but I love them both.

Thank you for reading!
All the pictures you see on the blog are available for purchase via my web site

No comments:

Post a Comment