Pages

Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Why?

Have you ever taken a picture and it is nothing special, but yet you cannot stop looking at it, because there is something about it. I recently took 2 of such pictures, there is nothing special about them at all, but yet I love them and not because I took them, trust me i am my worth critic. Have you ever came across such picture? Where you cant explain why you like it, you just do. Maybe it is the way it is processed, may be it is something else, let me know in the comments what you think.

My photography quote for today is:
“In photography there is a reality so subtle that it becomes more real than reality.” – Alfred Stieglitz

First Picture is man on the subway


Second Picture is people in the tunnel


Thank you for Reading!

2 comments:

  1. Yes I know exactly what you mean. I felt the same way about the tunnel one when I saw it on Instagram. Sometimes a photo just speaks to you emotionally or the story in in connects . I can see why you feel like that about the man above. Back shots don't always work but this one makes helps you imagine a whole story .

    It's the subway, he is wearing a smart looking shirt and sleeves are rolled up. Maybe he is coming back from work ? He's had a long day ( his sleeves are rolled up) and he is thinking about something .
    ... Who knows what?

    ReplyDelete