Pages

Tuesday, April 17, 2012

6 Degrees of Separation or Small World

Interesting day today. Back in  March i did a report about new iPad launch event. The report was published by camerapixo and you can see it here  and in my earlier blog post. I also posted this report to my 500px profile and today someone from 500px community recognized a few people on that report, i believe they were his friends.

Both of his friends registered with 500px and then proceeded to comment on the story saying it was them and also contacting me on twitter. This was pretty exciting for them to be published and for me to have that reach, but this just shows we live in the small world no matter how large it seems. 
I hope to capture more stories like that in the future, so stay tuned :) and thank you for reading!

2 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thank you and Even neater part i think they are from Portugal, my photo traveled the world :)

      Delete