Pages

Thursday, April 12, 2012

State of Affairs

Good Day to all my readers!

First a little self promotion my pictures got published by Camerapixo, you can register on their website for free and look for me in the Issue 18, Page 165. You can also read it here. I am also in talks with another online magazine about possibly publishing some of my subway series pictures.
So what's next, last few weeks have been rough due to the loss of my friend, you can read all about it in my march blog entry, but what is great is how many people came together to help. A big Thank you goes out to all those people, you know who you are. How is any of this related to photography, well photography is helping me to deal with all of this, its relaxing and it helps to see the life around you. Other things worth mentioning new Google + interface is a nice step in the right direction I do think they need to utilize the white space better, but I still like the looks fresh. On the same note recent changed to 500px navigation and addition of statistics are awesome.

Well i think this is all i have for today, thank you for reading and if you want to help out a little click on one of those Google ads :)

2 comments: